The Level 3 Diploma in Site Supervisory Studies is intended for those wishing to progress to a supervision role within the construction industry.
Consisting of 6 CIOB Units, teaching and
learning is by a combination of directed study and set tasks; examinations are
not required to achieve this qualification.
All units, with the exception of Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work can be studied on line. Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work incorporates a practical aspect which necessitates a two days residential session.
1. Planning Building Operations
2. Organising and Controlling Operations
3. Supervising Safety at the Workplace
4. Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Works
5. Working with People
6. Developing Personal Skills of Teams and Self
Successful completion of this qualification enables the candidate to apply for Associate Membership of the CIOB and use the designatory letters of ACIOB.
For further information visit the Construction Learning Gateway by clicking on the link below.